7 Chilworth Road
Directions from Airport
1. Camps Bay Retreat is located in Camps Bay, directly opposite Glen Beach and bordering Glen Forest. Approximately 30kms from Cape Town International Airport.
2. Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
3. Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on your left hand side (+- 22kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
4. Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
5. The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
6. Take the second road to your right, Geneva Drive and follow its winding descent.
7. Turn right into the 5th road, Sedgemoor road, and straight over a stop street (Berkley road).
8. Chilworth road is the very next road to your right. Turn right here and Camps Bay Retreat is 125m down the road on the left hand side.