Greater Kruger National Park
From Johannesburg or Pretoria
Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp is easily accessed by a good tar road from Johannesburg or Pretoria and will take approximately 6 hours.
From Johannesburg, continue on the N12 East in the direction of Witbank.
From Pretoria, continue on the N4 East in the direction of Witbank.
• Continue past Witbank towards Belfast
• Exit the N4 at the Belfast intersection, enter the town and turn right at the second stop sign in the direction of Dullstroom (R540)
• Pass through Dullstroom towards Mashishing (Lydenburg)
• At Mashishing the R540 becomes the R36
• Continue on the R36 for 52km towards Orighstad
• Pass through Orighstad on the R36 and continue towards the Abel Erasmus Pass
• Shortly after crossing the Blyde River, turn right in the direction of Orpen/Swadini (R531)
• Approximately 10km further, do not take the right turn to Swadini but continue straight in the direction of Klaserie. Ignore the turnoff to Hoedspruit.
• Continue past Klaserie, and turn left at the Orpen signpost and continue until you see the Manyeleti Reserve sign (approximately 36km)
• Pass the South African Wildlife College on your left and just further on you will see the Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp sign, turn right to enter the reserve.
• Proceed on for 200m to the Manyeleti entrance gate where a nominal entrance fee is payable.
• If you miss the turnoff to the Manyeleti reserve you will arrive at the Orpen Gate of the Kruger National Park some 4km’s further. You will need to turn around and find the Manyeleti reserve entrance on the left hand side as you head back.
Once in the reserve follow the Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp signs to the camp, approximately 5km down a sand road.
You will arrive at Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp.
Guests staying at Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp will park their vehicles at Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp, and then be taken to Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp by game viewing vehicles.