137 Waterkant Street
The Charles is located in De Waterkant, approximately 21km from Cape Town International Airport.
- De Waterkant Village is located in De Waterkant, roughly situated between Signal Hill and the Waterfront, between the CBD and Green Point.
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs for 22km¹s until you arrive at the Coen Steytler Avenue traffic lights.
- The Cape Town International Convention Centre is on your left hand side and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight over the intersection.
- Cross over one intersection and at the second traffic light, Somerset Road, turn right.
- In Somerset road take your third left into Napier Street (Corner of Spar)
- Take your second left into Waterkant Street and continue until
The Charles, 137 Waterkant Street – corner of De Waterkant and Dixon Street (it is opposite the famous Manhattans)