Address: Route R355 (Kleinzee Rd), Springbok, Namakwaland, Northern Cape, South Africa, 8240
FROM CAPE TOWN:
- Take the first turn-off into Springbok
- Travel ± 7km until you are in the centre of town
- Keep a look out for "Kentucky Fried Chicken" on your right
- Take the very next turn-off to your left and follow "Van der Stel Street" as it leaves town towards Kleinzee.
- Follow the gravel road and directional signs for about 27 km until you reach Naries Guest Farm.
FROM THE NAMIBIAN SIDE:
- Take the second turn-off into Springbok
- Carry on on the N7 until you have passed the town of Springbok on your right
- Turn right at the stop-sign at the end of the off-ramp and carry on until you get to a T-junction (Voortrekker Street).
- Turn left and travel towards the centre of town, some 1 km away
- Look out for the police station on your left. Your turn-off is the very next one to your right. (See Kleinzee Sign)
- Travel due west on "Van der Stel Street"; it will take you all the way to Naries, 27 km away.
FROM THE N14; FROM UPINGTON:
- The N14 will take you right into the centre of town
- Look out for the police station on the left.
- Your turn-off is the very next to your right, "Van der Stel Street" (Road to Kleinzee).
- Travel due west on this road; it will take you all the way to Naries, 27 km away.