Property Buyer Show Cape Town 2019
South Africa’s premier property exhibition is making its way to Cape Town once again on 6 – 7 April at the CTICC.
The Property Buyer Show Cape Town is the ideal platform for anyone looking to own and invest in property, whether it's your first property or adding to your property portfolio.
The innovative exhibition layout is designed to walk buyers through the property buying process – and includes the finance zone, property zone, a First-Time Buyer Theatre and a Property Investor Theatre.
The visitor experience will include opportunities to discuss affordability and interact with the lenders, see new developments and agent listings, compare prices, understand rental returns and make decisions about their purchase.
What's on show?
- New developments
- Income properties
- Primary Residence
- Student housing
- Affordable housing
- Create a transactional platform for property buyers to engage with the residential property sector.
- Showcase latest developments within the Western Cape region.
- Educate and inform property investors about building wealth through a property portfolio through a series of seminars and workshops presented by successful investors.
- Promote the Western Cape property market to a local, intra-provincial and international buyer audience.
- Providing a one-stop shop, where property buyers can save time, compare multiple assets and make informed choices.
- Enhance the visitor experience by creating fun, interactive and entertaining brand interactions.
While care has been taken to ensure that information contained on the Sleeping-OUT website is true and correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information. Sleeping-OUT gives no warranty or assurance, and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or advice contained on the website, or that it is suitable for your intended use. Sleeping-OUT recommends always confirming the details of the event with the organiser before booking accommodation.