From R950 PPS
Camp Figtree welcomes you to the era of colonial sophistication, to the beauty of the African continent and the warm friendship of the South African Eastern Cape Province.
Remote privately owned lodge in the Eastern Cape located on top of the Zuurberg Mountains, overlooking Addo Elephant National Park, with magnificent endless views.
Step back in time and experience unchanged colonial sophistication with seven separate and individually decorated Luxury & Superior Suites with private verandas that offer privacy and Old World elegance - two have a quaint annex designed.
For family use the main lodge offers a romantic lounge with open fireplace, dining area, wide open verandas and breathtaking panoramic vistas from the pool and various deck areas. Feel free to dine in our boma by a fire under a beautiful African night sky with our Victorian bath and a Zanzibar daybed set in the bush with exquisite views that can be booked for your exclusive experience.
- 3 Luxury Suites & 4 Superior Suites, with two of these having an annex for families.
- All suites have romantic Victorian bathrooms with bath and separate showers.
- 4 Suites have stunning views over the Zuurberg Valley from their private verandas.
Main lodge is intoxicatingly evocative of the romantic colonial era.
Facilities here include:
- A central living area , lounge and reading area with open fireplace.
- A spacious covered and protected veranda.
- A dining area & outside boma.
- A swimming pool & viewing deck.
- An extensive wine collection and library of books.
Camp Figtree is set on top of the Zuurberg Mountain range, resting between the 12 000 hectare Riverbend Conservancy on the Southern boundary and the Addo Elephant National Park to the North. The camp boasts 270-degree views over the Afro-Mountain Valleys and is approximately 75km from Port Elizabeth on the N2.
Spanning 1000 hectares, the property is exceptional for its biodiversity, taking in no less than three different biomes - Afro-montane forests, valley Bushveld and Cape fynbos - together supporting a myriad of wildlife.