From R325 PPS
Eden Garden Bed & Breakfast offers the business and tourist traveler a quiet and peaceful room, with english breakfast.
We offer four spacious rooms and a self catering cottage all en-suite. Each room has its own entrance, TV, coffee and tea making facility, and ceiling fans. You have the choice of double or single beds. All our rooms are non-smoking. We have a secure environment with an armed response service and a lock up garage. Our garden completes a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
Situated in the avenues of Edenvale, we enjoy the tranquility of a village yet were close enough to all the major amenities, arterials and attractions for easy access
· Restaurants from within 1km
· Fast food outlets within easy walking distance
· Laundry within 500m
· Clinic with pharmacy within 500m
· Supermarket within 500m
· Hair dresser (accross the road) Tuesday to Saturday, booking essential
· Post office within 1km
· Fuel station and carwash (500m)
· All the major South African banks are within easy walking distance:
o First national bank (500m)
o Standard Bank (1km)
o ABSA (1km)
o Nedbank (500m)
The following are all within a 15-minute drive:
· Johannesburg International Airport
· Emperors Palace Casino
· Eastgate (a major South African Shopping Centre)
· Edenvale is also strategically placed, it is the gateway to Johannesburg, Sandton, Midrand, and the East Rand. Pretoria is only 40 minutes away. There are conference facilities available in Edenvale and in surrounding areas.
Colour theme with one en suite bath and three with en suite shower, all with private entrance.
|January||2016||R 450||R 325|
|February||2016||R 450||R 325|
|March||2016||R 450||R 325|
|April||2016||R 450||R 325|
|May||2016||R 450||R 325|
|June||2016||R 450||R 325|
|July||2016||R 450||R 325|
|August||2016||R 450||R 325|
|September||2016||R 450||R 325|
|October||2016||R 450||R 325|
|November||2016||R 450||R 325|
|December||2016||R 450||R 325|
Rates are deemed correct at time of publication and may fluctuate depending on supply and demand. Establishments maintain their rates online and any differences should be referred to the Establishment's staff. Quotations once accepted are binding.
All credit cards are accepted when paying through Sleeping-OUT.