From R1250 PPS
- The Little Nest Sedgefield -
Tucked away in the beautiful town of Sedgefield, only a 2 minute drive from Myoli Beach and the Sedgefield Lagoon (15 min walk) which is perfect for children to swim in, you could not ask for a more perfect place to spend your holiday.
The little Nest has a beautiful view overlooking the Sedgefield lagoon and the Outiniqua Mountain range! Sedgefield is one of the quieter unspoilt towns on the Garden Route and is placed between George on the one side and Knysna on the other (only a 20 minute drive from Knysna and 30min drive from George).
The Little Nest is a very neat and tidy self catering house that can sleep 8 people, 2 rooms with double beds and 1 room with 2 single beds and a double sleeper couch in the entertainment room. There are 2 full bathrooms upstairs and a bathroom with a shower downstairs. There is a kitchen and lounge upstairs with a lovely deck leading off of it where you can have a lekker braai and enjoy the views, there is also an entertainment area downstairs with a bar and pool table leading out into the beautiful terraced garden.
It has 2 TVs offering DSTV upstairs and down stairs (if you ever get tired of the beach!) And a double garage, so plenty of parking!
There is so much to do in the Garden Route, see below some attractions to do in the the area:
- Sedgefield Wild Oats Saturday Market - every Saturday from 7am (By the Engen Garage)
- Trail walks
- Jukani wild cat park - Plettenberg Bay (about a 50 min drive)
- Knysna Elephant park (40 min drive between Knysna and plett)
- Cango Caves - Oudtshoor (1hr drive)
- Some of the best restaurants in the Garden Route are based in Sedgefield (Montecello, Pucci, Tratoria Devinci)
- The Wilderness Village is also not far from Sedgefield with many restaurants
And so much more!!
Fully Equipped self catering house.
|December||2015||R 5000||R 2500||R 2500||R 1250|
Rates are deemed correct at time of publication and may fluctuate depending on supply and demand. Establishments maintain their rates online and any differences should be referred to the Establishment's staff. Quotations once accepted are binding.
All credit cards are accepted when paying through Sleeping-OUT.
30 Kokkewiet Street, Sedgefield, Garden Route, 6573