From R4200 per Unit
This spectacular 16 year old double story apartment below the 25 year old Sandy Bay Beach House holiday rental, is positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooks the Sandy Bay nature reserve. The house is situated on the highest road in Llandudno giving you one of the most breathtaking views in Cape Town. With the Sandy Bay nature reserve running along the south side of the house, you are able to view the magnificent bird life from the comfort of this apartment, with a clear view all the way to Sandy Bay.
There is also a covered terrace and wooden deck, which makes for great outdoor entertaining, but are not secure for children. The sunsets are awesome and set directly in front of the apartment, making it the perfect place to enjoy sundowners on the terrace or wooden deck.
The apartment is on two levels, with 1 bedroom on each level each with fantastic views and en-suite bathrooms.
* main bedroom upstairs- double bed, bath, WC & basin
* 2nd bedroom downstairs- 2 single beds, shower, WC & basin
* large open place kitchen, dining room, with stairs down to lounge
* covered terrace (with barbeque) leading off lounge
* wooden deck
* 5 plate gas stove & oven, microwave, fridge & freezer
* separate / shared laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer
* satellite TV
* ADSL Internet
* house alarm & secure off street parking
* cleaning lady can be arranged at R160 / day
* non smoking indoors
main bedroom upstairs- double bed, bath, WC & basin 2nd bedroom downstairs- 2 single beds, shower, WC & basin
Rates are deemed correct at time of publication and may fluctuate depending on supply and demand. Establishments maintain their rates online and any differences should be referred to the Establishment's staff. Quotations once accepted are binding.
All credit cards are accepted when paying through Sleeping-OUT.
47 Fischermansbend Road, Llandudno, Cape Town, 7806