From R2836 per Unit
A mature Banyan tree graces the front entrance to this sprawling and comfortable four-bedroom villa located in a picturesque part of the West coast of Mauritius. Situated directly on the beach with stunning views of Le Morne and the South Western coastline, the Black River National Park and the rugged South may be explored easily by car from the villa.
There are many restaurants; a well stocked supermarket and shopping complex close by. The main towns of Mauritius including Port Louis, the capital, are very accessible from this region.
If you are seeking complete relaxation in a beautiful setting, then look no further than Le Banyan, Mauritius.
- Beachfront location
- Excellent swim and stunning views
- Secluded, tropical garden
- Spacious and comfortable living / dining area with doors leading to the terrace
- Breakfast terrace overlooking the tropical grounds and beach
- Fully fitted pine kitchen
- Separate shower room with toilet facilities
- Master double room with en-suite facilities, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Twin room with air-conditioning
- Double room with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
- Double room with en-suite facilities and air-conditioning
- Private access from each bedroom to the exterior
- Security system
- Maid service included
Rates listed are for the Villa per night and not per person.
The rates listed for December are applicable 15 DEC 2010 - 15 JAN 2011.
14 Night minimum duration applicable during all peak seasons.
Otherwise the rate for the remaining dates in December and January is as stated at 210.00 Euros.
Rates are deemed correct at time of publication and may fluctuate depending on supply and demand. Establishments maintain their rates online and any differences should be referred to the Establishment's staff. Quotations once accepted are binding.