Creative Art Experience Sessions - Stefano’s Italian Pizzeria
Stefano’s Italian Pizzeria, Sonpark, Nelspruit will be hosting Deanne Kim on a regular basis where she will be doing ‘Creative Art Experience Sessions’. The first event will take place on the 22nd December 2018.
Stefano’s Italian Pizzeria has the perfect atmosphere that allows those attending to experience quality food, good music combined with an Art Experience.
These ‘Creative Art Experience Sessions’ are a wonderful way to enjoy social interaction, relief stress and encourage creative stimulation!
The Art Experience allows people with no past artistic experience to be able to play and create without judgment of their artworks being right or wrong.
- Art has the power to transform minds and change society. It is about more than the creation of beautiful images;
- Art is a part of our social, emotional, and spiritual development. Art allow everyone, no matter how deprived, a comforting and liberating space in which to navigate the challenges they face. It has been widely proven that art can play a profound role in helping people cope with crisis and achieve mental and emotional stability.
- Art may be seen as a playful luxury, but for the participants it proves to be an essential tool for healing, and it provides a way to clear personal needs that might have otherwise gone unheard.
- Art is a quiet but powerful method to affect change in the hearts and minds of those who experience it.
- Art is widely recognized as an extremely valued tool in working through past trauma, as well as a means to communicate hardship and create new purpose in people’s lives.
While care has been taken to ensure that information contained on the Sleeping-OUT website is true and correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information. Sleeping-OUT gives no warranty or assurance, and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or advice contained on the website, or that it is suitable for your intended use. Sleeping-OUT recommends always confirming the details of the event with the organiser before booking accommodation.