JBay Makiti 2019
Catch top South African artists on stage in Jeffreys Bay, the 2018 Kwêla Town of the Year.
The three-day family festival will take place at the Jeffreys Bay Caravan Park and include performances by Ghoema award-winners Demi-Lee Moore, Tarryn Lamb, ADAM, Early B, Elvis Blue and children's favourites Buster & Bella.
A colour run, funfair, scrumptious food, stalls galore, an outdoor expo, beer tent, wine garden and free wifi have also been lined up and will keep young and old entertained for the whole weekend.
- Special weekend passes (available online only) cost R150 (adults and pensioners) and R60 (children aged five to 12 years old).
- Friday tickets cost R70 (adults), R50 (pensioners) and R20 (children).
- Saturday tickets cost R90 (adults), R50 (pensioners) and R40 (children).
- Sunday tickets cost R70 (adults), R50 (pensioners) and R20 (children).
- Free entry for children aged 4 and younger.
- Friday 10:00 - 22:00
- Saturday 08:00 - 22:00
- Sunday 08:00 - 17:00
While care has been taken to ensure that information contained on the Sleeping-OUT website is true and correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information. Sleeping-OUT gives no warranty or assurance, and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or advice contained on the website, or that it is suitable for your intended use. Sleeping-OUT recommends always confirming the details of the event with the organiser before booking accommodation.