World Travel Market Africa 2018
The World Travel Market Africa is the leading B2B exhibition for the African travel and tourism markets. The next edition will be taking place from 18-20 April 2018 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in Cape Town.
WTM Africa is vibrant, culturally diverse and is a veritable highlight on the business person's calender. It presents a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors to South African, African and International travel professionals.
A wealth of travel industry suppliers and service providers exhibit at the event, launching new products, raising brand awareness and developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
Visitors to the event will be enriched by the jam-packed line up featuring:
- Engagements and one-on-one business conversations with Sub-Saharan African, South African and international exhibitors who'll be educating the public on their products and services.
- Insightful and relevant event's programme running throughout the show.
- Opportunities to network and exchange business ideas with like-minded people from across the African continent and the world.
Exhibitors categories are:
• Business & Financial Services
• Conference Organisers
• Destination Management
• Event Management Services
• Golf Related Services
• Ground Handling Services
• IT/Technology Company
...... and many others
Please click map for interactive version.
While care has been taken to ensure that information contained on the Sleeping-OUT website is true and correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information. Sleeping-OUT gives no warranty or assurance, and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or advice contained on the website, or that it is suitable for your intended use. Sleeping-OUT recommends always confirming the details of the event with the organiser before booking accommodation.