From R550 per Unit
This stylish little studio room - situated less than 100 m from the beach on safe and secure Woodbridge Island - features a private entrance, bright bedroom leading onto a furnished patio, an en-suite bathroom with shower, a flat-screen TV and a small kitchenette in the room.
The SMALL kitchenette is equipped for BASIC self-catering with a microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger, egg boiler, crockery and cutlery.
The complex offers 3 communal swimming pools and a lush garden for guests to relax in.
The Woodbridge station of the MyCiTi bus service to Cape Town, the airport and surrounds is less than 1 km from the front door.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM FACILITIES
- Private entrance and courtyard.
- Queen-size double bed, max 2 guests (adults only - no children).
- En-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin & toilet. Shampoo and soap supplied.
- All linen, bath towels and beach towels supplied.
- Built-in cupboard.
- High-definition cable TV with DSTV-Compact bouquet.
- Safety deposit box.
- Hairdryer and steam iron.
- Small kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger and crockery/cutlery.
FACILITIES ON SITE
- Free Wi-Fi
- MyCiTi Bus Station to Cape Town city center and surrounds (including airport) 5 min walk from front door
- Three communal swimming pools in complex for use of guests.
- Beautiful communal Gardens to walk and relax in.
- Four restaurants/pubs to choose from just outside gate to complex.
TO ENJOY CLOSE BY
The Beach Room is 500 m from an array of restaurants, 700 meters from the Milnerton Golf Course and 6 km from the Canal Walk Shopping Centre. The V & A Waterfront can be reached within 12 km and the Cape Town International Airport is 22 km away. The MyCiTi bus station (Woodbridge) is less than 1 km from the entrance - just a quick walk over the bridge. This connects you to all major tourist attractions in and around the city, including the V&A Waterfront and the Red Hop-on Hop-off open-top sightseeing bus.
- Jog, walk, surf, kite-surf or enjoy stand-up paddling or sea-kayaking from the Milnerton beach.
- Canoe on the Milnerton lagoon.
- Cycle to the city and beyond on a dedicated cycle lane.
- Eat out or in from a number of popular local restaurants just outside the Woodbridge Island complex. Many more nearby (less than 5 km).
- Easy access to public transport (including Airport) via MyCity bus service which is less than 1 km away.
All credit cards are accepted when paying through Sleeping-OUT.
38 Marechale Way, Woodbridge Island, Milnerton, 7441