From R550 per Unit
This stylish little studio room - situated less than 100 m from the beach on safe and secure Woodbridge Island - features a private entrance, bright bedroom leading onto a furnished patio, an en-suite bathroom with shower, a flat-screen TV and a small kitchenette in the room.
The SMALL kitchenette is equipped for BASIC self-catering with a microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger, egg boiler, crockery and cutlery.
The complex offers 3 communal swimming pools and a lush garden for guests to relax in.
The Woodbridge station of the MyCiTi bus service to Cape Town, the airport and surrounds is less than 1 km from the front door.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM FACILITIES
- Private entrance and courtyard.
- Queen-size double bed, max 2 guests (adults only - no children).
- En-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin & toilet. Shampoo and soap supplied.
- All linen, bath towels and beach towels supplied.
- Built-in cupboard.
- High-definition cable TV with DSTV-Compact bouquet.
- Safety deposit box.
- Hairdryer and steam iron.
- Small kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger and crockery/cutlery.
FACILITIES ON SITE
- Free Wi-Fi
- MyCiTi Bus Station to Cape Town city center and surrounds (including airport) 5 min walk from front door
- Three communal swimming pools in complex for use of guests.
- Beautiful communal Gardens to walk and relax in.
- Four restaurants/pubs to choose from just outside gate to complex.
TO ENJOY CLOSE BY
The Beach Room is 500 m from an array of restaurants, 700 meters from the Milnerton Golf Course and 6 km from the Canal Walk Shopping Centre. The V & A Waterfront can be reached within 12 km and the Cape Town International Airport is 22 km away. The MyCiTi bus station (Woodbridge) is less than 1 km from the entrance - just a quick walk over the bridge. This connects you to all major tourist attractions in and around the city, including the V&A Waterfront and the Red Hop-on Hop-off open-top sightseeing bus.
- Jog, walk, surf, kite-surf or enjoy stand-up paddling or sea-kayaking from the Milnerton beach.
- Canoe on the Milnerton lagoon.
- Cycle to the city and beyond on a dedicated cycle lane.
- Eat out or in from a number of popular local restaurants just outside the Woodbridge Island complex. Many more nearby (less than 5 km).
- Easy access to public transport (including Airport) via MyCity bus service which is less than 1 km away.
SMALL self-catering studio room with en-suite bathroom and private entrance and courtyard. One Queen-size bed, max 2 guests (adults only, no children). Facilities: built-in cupboard, high-definition TV, bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger. Private courtyard for your exclusive use with table, chairs and sun umbrella. Three communal swimming pools in complex. 50 m to Milnerton beach and picture-postcard views of Table Mountain.
|January||2016||R 550||R 550|
|February||2016||R 550||R 550|
|March||2016||R 550||R 550|
|April||2016||R 550||R 550|
|May||2016||R 550||R 550|
|June||2016||R 550||R 550|
|July||2016||R 550||R 550|
|August||2016||R 550||R 550|
|September||2016||R 550||R 550|
|October||2016||R 550||R 550|
|November||2016||R 550||R 550|
|December||2016||R 550||R 550|
Rates are deemed correct at time of publication and may fluctuate depending on supply and demand. Establishments maintain their rates online and any differences should be referred to the Establishment's staff. Quotations once accepted are binding.
All credit cards are accepted when paying through Sleeping-OUT.
38 Marechale Way, Woodbridge Island, Milnerton, 7441