From R1200 per Unit
The Dairy literally was an old dairy which has been turned into a lovely, modern & spacious accommodation unit. The Dairy is a 6-sleeper unit. The house looks onto a farm dam and has great views of the Outeniqua mountains. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (main bedroom is en-suite). Main bedroom has a queen-size bed and the smaller bedroom has twin singles and a bunk bed. The open-plan kitchen/living area has big stacking doors which opens onto a stoep with lovely views. The Dairy has a relaxed and comfy feel to it.
- Big stoep with braai area.
- The farm pool with wooden deck & sun loungers is great for lazy summers days and also for sundowners during winter.
- The old Kraal where the cows used to gather before milking, now has a boma fire-place.
- Huge open lawn areas for kids to play.
- An original Dover stove in the open-plan kitchen/living area heats up the whole house during winter times
- There is no DSTV at The Dairy. Only a TV and some movies available on a USB stick for those rainy days when you need to be indoors.
We provide all linen (100% percale cotton) and bath towels.
We rent out the farmhouse as a unit. The privacy of our guests is guaranteed.
Rates are deemed correct at time of publication and may fluctuate depending on supply and demand. Establishments maintain their rates online and any differences should be referred to the Establishment's staff. Quotations once accepted are binding.
All credit cards are accepted when paying through Sleeping-OUT.