From R1635 per Unit
Naries Namakwa Retreat, a beautiful & romantic hideaway in the heart of the Namakwaland, offers a unique EXPERIENCE with several pleasant surprises all year round!
The Northern Cape Tourism Authority describes us as "one of the best kept secrets of the Northern Cape Province". Our guests become life-long friends. One such a friend says of Naries that we are "worth travelling around the world for!".
Naries is a beautiful & romantic hideaway on the edge of the Spektakelberg between Springbok and Kleinzee. We offer a unique experience amid spectacular scenery. We are well positioned for exploring the greater Namakwa Region from the Richtersveld in the north to the shipwrecks in the west, and during the wild-flower season, we are right where the action is, situated on a 6000ha piece of semi-desert (Namakwa-) land.
Naries is an establishment that's renowned for our delicious (world-class!) meals, warmhearted hospitality, friendly staff and variety of comfortable accommodation. This includes 3 unique domed luxury mountain suites, a Cape Dutch Manor House with five stylish en-suite rooms and two newly built self-contained family cottages.
1. Tranquility: We offer a total getaway from the pressures of city life; a relaxing country retreat; something different!
2. Quality: We pride ourselves in the quality of our product; service and attention to detail.
3. Diversity: Our range of accommodation options cater for every need: from the luxurious Mountain Suites; classical Manor House to our family friendly Self-Contained Cottages.
4. Hospitality: Your Comfort and need for Scrumptious Cuisine, is our priority.
5. Nourishment: Our scenery, friendly staff and delicious meals are sure to turn your stay into a tantalizing experience, to return once again year after year....
All credit cards are accepted when paying through Sleeping-OUT.
Route R355 (Kleinzee Rd), Springbok, Namakwaland, Northern Cape, South Africa, 8240